If you have S3 media files - like Video, Audio, PDF, etc. - in your Amazon S3 account, and you wish to protect them, and embed them in your WordPress website, membership site or online course, and prevent them from being shared illegally with unauthorized users, then S3MediaVault is the WordPress plugin that can help you do that.
Videos: If you have Video files (mp4) in your S3 account, S3MediaVault can create a beautiful Secure Video Player for your S3 Videos. Your members can watch the videos right on a page on your website, as well as download them if you want them to. You can also create download links for the videos right below the video so that your paying members can download your premium content for offline viewing.
S3MediaVault is also the first-ever WordPress plugin that lets you create encrypted Streaming Video and Streaming Audio.
"Impossible to Download" Streaming Videos: We highly recommend allowing paying members to download your content for offline use. And S3MediaVault very much allows you to create secure download links for all of your content - Video, Audio, PDF, etc. However, for some reason, if you do *not* want anyone to download your videos/audio, then S3MediaVault can do that too. S3MediaVault allows you to create HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) Videos with industrial-strength AES 128-Bit Encryption for both your videos and audio. This is "True Streaming" at its best, with the strongest security available for streaming videos and audio. None of your website visitors, subscribers, or members will be able to download your videos from your website. Even software like Internet Download Manager (IDM) or browser extensions like Video Downloader or Video DownloadHelper will not be able to download your streaming video or audio. S3MediaVault is the only WordPress plugin that can create this level of security. Check out our encrypted streaming demo here.
Multi-Resolution Streaming with "Resolution Switcher" and "Video Stream Optimization": S3MediaVault allows you to create streaming video in multiple resolutions. You can choose the resolutions in the Settings page - 1080p, 720p, 360p, 240p and 144p. And S3MediaVault automatically encodes your video in all of those resolutions with a single click. And when the viewer clicks play on the video, the S3MediaVault video player will automatically choose the lowest-but-best resolution for the viewer based on their internet speed. So, if they're watching from a device which has slow internet speeds (like 3G, or 4G or maybe they're using a service that doesn't offer high-speed internet, or maybe throttles mobile access), the player will serve them the most optimized quality of video. That means, your streaming videos will load quickly for them regardless of their internet speed, saving them on their bandwidth bill, as well as saving you on your AWS bandwidth bill (win/win FTW!).
In addition, just like you can do on YouTube, your viewers will be able to change the resolution to a higher or lower number, and the switch will happen seamlessly without affecting their viewership experience.
Audio: If you have Audio files (mp3, wav, aac) in your S3 account, S3MediaVault can create a stunningly beautiful Secure Audio Player for your S3 Audio. Your members can listen to the audio right on a page on your website, as well as download them (if you want them to, of course).
[NEW] "Impossible to Download" Streaming Audio: We recommend allowing paying members to download your content for offline use. And S3MediaVault very much allows you to create secure download links for all of your content - Video, Audio, PDF, etc.
But if you don't want them to download your audio for whatever reason, S3MediaVault now lets you create "impossible to download" Streaming Audio with the same AES 128-Bit Encryption for your audio files as well (same technology used for Streaming Videos). Your website visitors, subscribers, or members will not be able to download your audio from your website even if they use software like "Internet Download Manager" (IDM) or browser extensions like "Video Downloader".
PDF/Zip/Doc: If you have PDF, Doc, Zip, Images or any file with any extension, S3MediaVault can create secure download links for those on any page on your website.
Whatever content you have in your Amazon S3 account, S3MediaVault can securely deliver them in your WordPress website. And all of the links to the Video, Audio & PDF, etc. - are secure, expiring, links. Which means, they won't work if they're passed around or shared illegally with unauthorized users.
Delivering PDF Files: You have 4 different options to deliver PDF files to your members.
1) Download Link: Give them a download link to download the PDF and then they can open it using standard Adobe PDF reader on their device.
2) Give them an option to view the PDF directly on your website - we have a built-in reader for this. Using this option, it's a lot harder for the average person to download the file. So use this option only if you do not want them easily downloading the file.
3) Embed the PDF directly inside a WordPress Page or Post on your website - we have a built-in reader for this. The built-in reader in S3MediaVault is based off of regular Adobe PDF standards. So no special PDF software required.
4) NEW: PDF Watermarking: You can watermark PDFs with the member's own personal information - like Name, Email, Username, and IP (and combinations thereof) - to discourage your members from sharing their personal copy with other unauthorized users. You can configure the Size of the Watermark, its Color, Opacity and Position (Top-Center, Diagonal & Bottom-Center).
Upload the original to your WordPress Media section, or to any location on your website. The original is never modified.
When your member clicks on the link to view the PDF, a copy of your original is made in real-time, the watermark is added to every page, and the new watermarked copy is what your member will see. Which they will then be able to view in the browser, and also download if they wish to, via the PDF download icon.
S3MediaVault works with both Amazon S3 & CloudFront to protect your Videos, Audio & PDF (and files with any extension) in your S3 account. And by also using CloudFront, you can also deliver them at blazing-fast speeds to your website visitors and members, wherever they are located in the world.
S3MediaVault has a Voice Recorder & Voice Mail feature. This offers you the easiest and simplest way to get your Audience to record their Voice and leave you Voicemail directly from your website. Imagine being able to get audio feedback from your audience: Audio Recordings from your Website Visitors, Fans, Followers, Podcast Listeners, YouTube subscribers, Social Media Followers, Current- and Future Customers, Members, Coaching Clients, Challenge Participants, Friends and Family, Business Associates and most importantly, your 1000 True Fans.
S3MediaVault also has Features like Video & Audio
Playlists, Play Time and Usage Analytics, ability to show Closed
Captions in your videos (aka sub-titles) using .vtt (WebVTT) files for both single videos as well as Video Playlists, Captions for Streaming Audio, ability to do 1-Click Transcriptions of your audio and video (S3MediaVault internally uses Amazon's AWS Transcribe to automate the transcriptions), has the Prettiest Audio Player on the Planet which is super-customizable, In-Video Ads where you can show any kind of ad (HTML, Video, Audio, Text, Image, etc) on your own Videos as well as even on YouTube videos, show a Watermark of either an Image (eg., your Logo) or Text, make the logo or text watermark clickable, etc.
Personalized Dynamic Watermarks: S3MediaVault now offers a cool new feature where you can show a personalized dynamic watermark on the video that your member is watching. And this watermark can show any of the following information - Email, Username, Full Name, IP, Name & Email, or Name/Email/IP - of the viewer who's logged in to WordPress and actually watching the video.
S3MediaVault can also do Sticky, Picture-in-Picture videos (that floats with the viewer as they scroll down the page, like you see on Facebook or Twitter); Pause at CuePoint and show a Custom HTML message below the video only to logged-in users, and when they log in and go back to the same page, the video will now recognize that they're now logged into WordPress, and will play through to the end without any interruptions; Ability to use video files with 4:3 and 9:16 aspect ratio, both Standard and Streaming, without any black bars showing up on either side of the video. You can now choose from 16:9 (default), 4:3 (squarish) and 9:16 (vertical).
You can also securely Embed your Videos, Audio and PDF's on any third-party website - could be your own WordPress website, or a non-WordPress website, like Wix, Medium, Squarespace, etc. Install S3MV on a WordPress site, then embed your secure S3/CloudFront video on any third-party site using iFrame embed code (just like you can do with YouTube videos, except, S3MediaVault also makes your content secure and will not allow anyone else to embed the same code on their website).
[NEW] 360 Degree Videos: S3MediaVault is the first and only WordPress Plugin to support Standard 360 Degree videos, 360 Cube Map, 360 TB Equirectangular, 360 Equi-Angular Cubemap (EAC), and 180 Degree videos - that are also Secure and with support for S3 and CloudFront.
If you have Video, Audio or PDF, and you are using WordPress, no other WordPress plugin even comes close to the Automation, Power, Ease-of-Use, Features, Pricing - and most importantly, Support - offered by S3MediaVault.
- LIFETIME license comes with an Unlimited site license (both Pro and Elite) . So you can use S3MediaVault on any number of your own websites. Plus it is a one-time payment for life. No other payments, ever! You get upgrades and support for life.
- PRO licenses are one-time payments. You get 1 Year of Free Upgrades & Support with your purchase. After 1 year, your license will still continue to work just fine and you can keep using the plugin for however long without ever paying us another penny. After 1 year, if you wish to have access to new releases, bug fixes and updates to the plugin, or if you need technical support, you may renew by repurchasing the plugin again. Renewal Discount: If you renew within 1 week after support expires, you can get a 30% discount on renewal. This is a one-time payment - so there is no automatic renewal. It is a manual renewal. So you only renew if/when you choose to do so.
- ELITE licenses are recurring subscriptions. We're adding all upcoming new and major features to ELITE licenses only. So if you want the full-featured version of S3MediaVault with every feature it has now, as well every feature we will ever develop, then choose the ELITE license. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Cancellation will revoke the license.
- Charging a subscription for ELITE allows us to support ongoing research & development and pay for our developers and support folks. But we also want to make sure S3MediaVault is affordable to everyone, which is why we have the less-expensive PRO licenses, which may not have as many features as ELITE, but is still packed with features that most people would want and need from a plugin like this.
- Unlimited license is not an agency license. It is only meant for use only on websites owned by a single individual or entity and not meant for use on or to be shared with Client sites, JV sites or Partner/Friend/Associate websites.
- You get a 30-day, No Questions Asked, 100% Money-back Guarantee with all licenses. Get a full refund any time within 30 days of your initial purchase if you're not 100% satisfied with the plugin. Or even if you just change your mind.
* Features marked with an asterisk are coming soon and on our to-do list.
It's about more than just Protecting your Premium Content.
It's also about Delivering it to your Members and Buyers in a way that makes it easy for them to actually consume the content.
After all, they've paid you for that content. So make sure they can get to it easily. And that they can both consume it right on your website as well as have the option to download it for offline use. If you must stream it and not allow downloading of your Video or Audio, then S3MediaVault can help you do that too with our Encrypted Streaming Video & Audio.
S3MediaVault allows you to give your members both options. And it can make sure nobody can share your premium content with other unauthorized users, streaming or not.
S3MediaVault is easily the #1 WordPress Plugin for securely delivering digital content like Video, Audio & PDF, given all of its features, like Secure, Expiring links, Progressive Download and Streaming Videos, Video and Audio Players and Playlists, Transcriptions, Closed Captions, and more.
S3MediaVault is the oldest WordPress S3 Video Player plugin in existence. And add to that the fact that we launched in 2009 and are still going strong with tens of thousands of users worldwide, S3MediaVault is as good as it gets if great software, great support and great pricing is what you're looking for.
And we continue to add features all the time. And you will get the best value for your money by purchasing our one-time, Lifetime license with lifetime Upgrades & Support.
Or you could also check out our other pricing options.